3.27.2005

Pre-Face

Ok, I know what your saying..."How 1999 is blogging?" well shit in bag and punch it, I'm feeling nostalgic!

Vanity, this is what this is, nothing more nothing less. No one cares what anyone really thinks. Unless they are
A. Famous
B. Fucking
C. Themselves (none of thee above)

I promise to keep this as current as my laziness allows, and I'll try to stay away from such things as "what I ate today" and "so... I totally threw my back out wiping my ass"

for those of you who are wondering, the title of my blog "of life immense in passion, pulse, and power" is a line from a Walt Whitman poem titled One's Self I Sing, which I thought was fitting being this is all about myself (again with the vanity)

stop back if you dare, this isn't your mothers anti-wrinkle cream....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay, see yours is already SUPER cool! this is going to get intense before it's over alan- we may get addicted and then where will we be?!