7.09.2007

Shopping @ Work vol. 1

So you've been introduced to Fun @ Work and here's its sister feature! I've aptly titled Shopping @ Work. It's where I show you what I'm probably going to spend my pay check on (probably not since I have bills literally flying at my ass, not coming from, but yes flying into, and it makes it feel like anus paper cuts...I hate bills). So if I did have money to spend this is what I'd be spending it on today.... get the idea here? Oh and the @ work part stems from the fact that yes..I'm at work when I'm doing these things.
Let me introduce you to my friends at Poketo! -Art for your everyday. A network of international artists creating exclusive works for you!
In the past I have actually spent money on this site, and with the cute shiz they add all the time, its not hard to see why! oh ya and they have good SALES

No comments: