4.10.2005

I'm Seeing Red Spots....

so I have decided after watching a lifetimes worth of T.V. that I want - no - I completely desire to live in a Target add - they seem so completely innocent and peaceful - dancing models - ingenious furniture - gadgets aloof all over the place give the world this sort of happy image as a friendly no work, no hostility society - everyone walks around in mizrahi and lives in oldman designed houses - which wouldn't be that bad at all -

the music compliments the clean cut visuals - the sweeping bass and drum with the keyboard chord progression stress while the airy carefree sounding vocals make it seem as if the singer just happens to be walking along whispering the words as she peers through the splendid finds at target -

I want to live in a Target add - I want to be in no worries world with visuals and audio galore!

No comments: